Rhapsody Mindfulness and Movement Mentoring – In Greek, the roots of the word ‘rhapsody’ break down into ‘to stitch, to sing.’
Rhapsody is designed to be a connection between what fits you today, but allows for expansion in your self-connection and living potential. This virtual connection provides each student with a full-spectrum focused framework into self-inquiry. The journey into this architecture that is our vessel, and what we choose to house there this a beautiful path learning to better serve the self, leading to better service to the world. Through a deeper connection to your inner workings, you will learn to be more expressive and authentic in your daily life.
Topics include breathing / movement / meditation, self – care, intuitive inquiry, creative expression, and tying it all together.
6 week program includes:
- one – on – one coaching calls
- weekly email and pre-recorded message on the weeks’ topic
- access to a community of current and previous participants
- no-charge access to virtual workshops
- self-study exercise and tools
- custom posture / breath / meditation sequencing
- …and more!
Mentoring program available on contract basis for studios and groups.